"Phoenix can meet its pension obligations, maintain city services, pay its bills, and foster organic growth all without raising taxes. You just have to be willing to make the hard choices and then balance the checkbook. Something small business owners do every day."
Nicholas J. Sarwark
In 1942, my grandfather, Roman “Slim” Sarwark, came to Phoenix with one lung, the change in his pocket, and a dream. A dream to build a life for his family. Phoenix is my family’s home.
After finishing law school and starting my legal career, I came back home to Phoenix to fulfill that dream for my wife, Valerie, and our three children. Phoenix is our home.
We want Phoenix to be a great and safe place to raise your children, start a business, and fulfill your American dream. Phoenix is your home.
- Married to Valerie for 9 years
- 4 wonderful children: Ruth (7), Joel (6), Ava (3), Zane (infant)
- Ruth, Joel and Ava attend a Phoenix public school
- Deputy Public Defender in Colorado
- Sarwark family have operated their small business in Phoenix since 1942
- Serving 3rd term as Chairman of the Libertarian National Committee