In 1942, my grandfather, Roman “Slim” Sarwark, came to Phoenix with one lung, the change in his pocket, and a dream. A dream to build a life for his family. Phoenix is my family’s home.
After finishing law school and starting my legal career, I came back home to Phoenix to fulfill that dream for my wife, Valerie, and our three children. Phoenix is our home.
We want Phoenix to be a great and safe place to raise your children, start a business, and fulfill your American dream. Phoenix is your home.
- Married to Valerie for 9 years
- 4 wonderful children: Ruth (7), Joel (6), Ava (3), Zane (infant)
- Ruth, Joel, and Ava attend a Phoenix public school
- Deputy Public Defender in Colorado
- Sarwark family have operated their small business in Phoenix since 1942
- Serving 3rd term as Chairman of the Libertarian National Committee