Help Nicholas Sarwark get on the ballot by collecting signatures of registered Phoenix voters. If you are a registered voter in Arizona or a resident who is eligible to register to vote in Arizona you can gather signatures.
- Print out the form below in English or Espanol (legal size paper only)
- Go around to your friends and family, neighbors and co-workers, or people at a local event you attend
- This is nonpartisan election, so anyone who a registered voter in Phoenix can sign the petition
- Fill out the bottom part of the form with your name, signature, and full address
- Return them to campaign office by Tuesday August 7th, 2018. (there is drop box at the front door)
- Know that you have done your part to help Nick and the people of Phoenix
** make sure the voter neatly prints their legal name and street address. They'll put their City and Zip-code in the space after street address. **